Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Presidential Inauguration

So instead of traveling the 2 hours to Washington D.C. with the TWO reporters from our paper to cover the inauguration I got stuck going to a local middle school to shoot the students watching the whole event. I wouldn't have minded so much if it wasn't a sixth grade class. No offense to sixth graders around the world but grrrr you guys are obnoxious. They were cool for the Oath of Office but 3 mins. into the address and they were gone. So I got a lot of pics of really bored looking children. Also as I was looking through the photos I did take I found in the photos; two boys flipping the camera off, a boy sticking his tongue out, a multitude of giggling girls posing, and a couple boys who would manuver their bodies into almost everyone of my shots. Out of spite I didn't use any with them in it (yes I know I am an adult and they are kids but I was I was annoyed did I mention I didn't get to go to D.C. two hours away...). So this is going to be an blog entry without photos because I am not happy with any of my shots today and I didn't bring any of my photos home on my thumb drive and didn't have time to post at work.

1 comment:

Justin and Barbara said...

I am not looking forward to Carter becoming one of those little brats! It would have been really cool for you to go to D.C., I can understand the frustration.