Monday, February 4, 2008

Randomness from the past week

Here are some various assignments from the past week, there's no real order enjoy.

Every week in the paper there is the "artist's cove" section where a local artist is spotlighted, so I have many opportunities to take environmental portraits.


This woman started the "lifelong learning center" at the local college, it was the kick off party.


The Kingdom Hall building burnt down a couple months ago, they can usually rebuild with in a week but because of winter weather it has taken longer, their first official meeting in the "new" building is next week.


I spent a lot of time at Catholic schools this week, see post below, this was the last event for the week long program, but I get to go back on this week for Ash Wednesday.



Hannah Montana I am soooooo excited, blah. It wasn't too bad, she was way cute and kept falling down the theater seat, she wasn't heavy enough. Luckily I didn't have to stay for the movie and this was the front page main photo, my first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the hannah montana girl shot is craaaazy good. should be newsweek or msn.com frontpage.