Thursday, January 10, 2008

I am losing it

So I have lost my drivers license and my passport so i officially don't have any photo id and will be driving very carefully. I am not really worried about having to replace them, and am a little concerned about someone using them to steal my identity but i am really upset about not having the stamps in my passport from all the places I have visited. I guess I can use that as an excuse to travel there again.

So today I only had one assignment and it was a high school swim meet my first. I am regretting not using a flash and bringing my ISO down because they are a little grainy, but I have been assured that I will get another chance. Let me know what you think.



1 comment:

Justin and Barbara said...

I LOVE your photos...very impressive! I wish mine turned out that well. Take care and hopefully you find your ids!