Monday, January 21, 2008

MLK Day

I was assigned the MLK Day celebrations and community service projects at the Crispus Attucks Association today. It was a grand 'ol time, good people, good food, and good photos. Thankfully only half the time was spent out in the cold.

The first two are YELLOW I don't know what happened and I couldn't get it to look better, I guess I need more practice with photoshop.

I wish I would have done a video for these guys they were great dancers, which doesn't really come across in stills, well in my stills anyway.
These girls were like the minature version of Stomp the Yard. They had attitude and it was dang cute.
So it was cold, with wind chill it felt 7 degrees is what the radio said, some of the kids where out there without coats or gloves, crazy. I was bundled up to the umpth degree.
These last three are my favorite of the day, in no particular order. We were out there for about a hour and a half, the t.v. reporters ditched out after 15 min. whimps.


1 comment:

Ty Cobb said...

That is looking sweet! That yellow backdrop looked horrible a real pain in the ass. Keep the posts comming don't get lazy like I do.